Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Holiday

I have eight days off! Actually, it's seven full days, two half days (today and next Thursday) and eight nights. Bliss! I plan to:
  • Post every day
  • Rid my apartment of some excess baggage
  • Possibly purchase some new baggage on an IKEA pilgrimage
  • Get my save the dates sorted out and work on my wedding info blog
  • Knit like CRAZY. Vickie's present is almost done, then there's Mother's day and Sarah's birthday right around the corner. I will trot off to the yarn store tomorrow like a good girl.
  • Attend various cultural events. Tomorrow a poetry reading at T.A. and Friday some art openings.
  • Drink lots of wine
It will be heaven on earth to sleep at night for a whole week-- though I have to admit taking a perverse pleasure in sleeping during the day. My bed is calling to me-- I'm going to resist it for another hour and get some exercise so I can be utterly lazy and pointless tonight.

1 comment: