Sunday, April 12, 2009

Waiting for laundry to be done post

Yeah, keep your expectations low. 
  • Hannah's sweater is finished. If Eric had found me a digital camera of my very own, there would be a picture. If I ever get in touch with Karen, maybe there will be a picture of Hannah wearing it.
  • My mom just dumped in front of me eight boxes of stuff I have been storing at her house since high school. Hello, Freecycle.
  • We may be having our wedding dinner at Evangeline!!!
  • I just watched Dateline-- like I said, I'm waiting for laundry to be done, don't judge me-- and they were profiling women who met a 300-pound, homeless, gambling-addicted scam artist on MillionaireMatch.com. Two of them gave him over $10,000 each, and now they're best friends. Can you imagine their conversations?
  • Strangely enough, I also read about the website SeekingArrangement.com today. Thinking about this gives me profound spiritual depression. 
And now my laundry is done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment