Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday

I divided my time on Turkey Day between earning 7.5 hours of time and 1/2 at work (with very little visible effort) and hanging with the Candelores. I did some secretive and profitable snooping in their bedrooms and now know all of their shoe sizes. I'm such a clever girl.

Today they're taking me to lunch and possibly the movies (Coco Before Chanel) if the Old Port shops do not beckon too fiercely. I am truly thankful to live so close to my family, even when they mercilessly gang up on me in Settlers of Catan. I still won, by the way.

In Knitting News (Knews?), I am making felting swatches for the infamous slipper death march I'm about to start. I also discovered Brioche Stitch-- well, I didn't discover it so much as try it, and it is fantastic. I find it so fascinating and European. A Brioche stitch shawl in a light-as-air silk/mohair blend would be divine.

No comments:

Post a Comment