Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Catching up with my whirlwind life

  • We bought a Toyota Corolla on Saturday. Silver.
  • Baked more chocolate chip cookies... am becoming obsessed. I want to make some with the chipotle-flavored chocolate discs they had at The Cheese Iron in Scarborough (we went there for the first time on Saturday... I think I'm in love).
  • Caught up with my brother and his post-graduation plans on Sunday.
  • Almost finished my mom's gift.
  • On Monday, took the preceptor class at work-- funny because I was "orienting" a nurse on Saturday night that has waaaaay more experience than me.
  • Succumbed to more used-book temptation at Cunningham's.
  • Made a relatively painless trip to the BMV this morning. This afternoon I get our residential parking sticker and we're good to go for car-related stuff.
  • Had a lovely run around Back Cove after my trip to the BMV.
  • Work the next three, then VT on Friday for some Leunig's, Beansie's, German Cabaret, and other good times with our friend Johnny.

No comments:

Post a Comment