Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Mission(s) accomplished

Looking back on Wednesday's to-do list:
  • Post every day: okay, I missed Friday. And twice I resorted to starting a post one day and finishing later so it would look like I had made daily entries. It's hard to write every day. Plenty of topics present themselves, but the writing itself is hard.
  • Rid my apartment of some excess baggage: there are neatly categorized piles and boxes in my bedroom awaiting Freecycle, Yes Books, and the consignment shop.
  • Possibly purchase some new baggage on an IKEA pilgrimage: nope. Maybe in June.
  • Get my save the dates sorted and work on my wedding info blog: I really should have sent save the dates no later than April. Now they will probably go out late May. But I have a design and designer picked out! And she's going to try and add the motif from the card to a blog template!
  • Knit like CRAZY: crazy is such a relative term. Like, "My relatives are crazy!" But I digress. I finished Vickie's gift, started a Mother's Day gift, and purchased yarn for Sarah's b-day present (Sarah, I fear it will not be ready in time for the big day). It's hard to knit and read Jane Austen at the same time, despite the potential awesomeness of combining them.
  • Attend various cultural events: See yesterday's post. We also went Art Walking on Friday and caught up with some of our artistic-dynamo friends at their art show. And ate at Green Elephant, without which no First Friday is complete. Mmmm. Green Elephant.
  • Drink lots of wine: three glasses. Three. Boo!

2 comments:

  1. there may not have been quantity, but there was quality!

    and as for the knitting, i owe many backlogged years of MB bday presents so please do not worry at all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i for one benefited despite your shortcomings... the fingerless gloves are beautiful!! but it definitely wasn't enough wine.

    ReplyDelete